What We Do
Standard Edge Apparel Co (SEAco) offers clients the ability to turn their vision into a product they can see and touch. We are a full service print company with a store front and manufacturing site in Northern California.
Our business model is two-fold focusing on Value, Intent, and Purpose. These three elements are essential in our work ethic.
- SEAco commits to being the premier apparel and print company offering clients full customization while delivering exceptional products and services.
- SEAco advocates for positive change to make our world sustainable for generations to come. We all have the ability to become agents of change and SEAco aims to do so by breaking barriers and amplifying BIPOC voices through non-traditional methods.
SEAco will #AdvocateThroughApparel utilizing the following model:
- Collaborate with up and coming BIPOC artists to produce limited quantities of their design.
- Builds a following for the artist
- Provides confidence and encourages the artist to believe in their work and worth
- Allows the artist to use this as a launching pad to build out their portfolio